Our workshops are seriously casual.
Available every Tuesday morning and evening, and the odd Friday and Saturday.
Morning session - 10am - 1pm
Evening session - 7pm - 10pm
Spaces are limited to 6.
All sessions are mixed so there might be some knitters, some crocheters, some newbies and some more experienced. It makes for a great environment to learn.
We also love taking groups so message us to make a time that suits you.
The following is included in every workshop.
- A copy of your pattern by Crochet Birdie
- Lots of tips and tricks
- Tea & Coffee
- 10% off all yarn (excluding handyed) and equipment purchased for the workshop - feel free to pop in a purchase your supplies in advance, we love to help you pick out colours.
What you need to know
Open to everyone. You don't need any experience at all to come to these workshops - we'll show you everything you need to know.
You'll need to have attended an Entry Level workshop or know the basics. Like how to work a double crochet or knit & purl.
You'll need to have attended both Entry Level & Hat Basics or be able to confidently crochet in the round or knit in the round - we'll show you the rest from there.
What you could make
- Simple Stripes Blanket
- Basic Crochet or Knit Scarf
- Arlo Hat or Basic Knit Beanie
- Any of Crochet Birdie's next level patterns, Grace Headband, Ada Hat, Chevron Blanket, Darby Boots...
- Top Down Knit Jumper
- Help with any other pattern
Any questions please get in contact.