Beginner Knit Kit - 2. Knit Hat
So you've started your slowcraft journey with our beginner knit kit and you're ready to take the next step.
The trick is knowing what step to make.
For you, it’s the Taylor Hat.
You’ll continue to work on those same stitches from your first kit while also learning to work in the round & shape your crown.
I'll walk you through every step of the pattern, including how to make a pom pom.
Your kit includes some smaller needles & cables, perfect for working small circumferences.
All you have to do is select your preferred colour palette then we'll carefully select, box & send your kit out to you.
Included in your kit:
- 3x 50gm balls of stunning natural fibre yarn in 2 shades
- Short 4mm needles & 40cm cable
- A printed copy of the Taylor Hat pattern
- Instant access to the Taylor Hat Online Course
- Continued support from me
Colours subject to availability. Images indicative only.
You can also upgrade your kit to include premium ultrafine merino.
Extra tools you might like: